SUBMITTING ARTICLES & EDITORIAL POLICY
The Editors of The Clearboard welcome articles and photographs submitted by members. Submitted articles will be given due consideration and may be edited for content, spelling and syntax. Articles edited for content will be reviewed with the author prior to being published. When submitting an article for publication in The Clearboard, we ask that you follow these procedures:
· The Board of Directors requires all articles to be bylined. Anonymous submissions will not be published.
· Handwritten or typewritten articles will not be accepted. Please submit articles in electronic format only. Google Docs are preferred, but MS Word 2007 or higher format, as well as text files, are accepted.
· A hard copy of the article should accompany your submission.
· You may email articles to::
Scanning services for photographs are available. Submit your photographs to The Clearboard editor’s mail box in the Club office.
· All editorials are the opinions of the author, and do not necessarily reflect the official position of the Club or the Board of Directors.
© 2022 The Model Railroad Club, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.